Silvialogy 4x07

LHDP 4x07

By Dr. Pied Piper
(with translations and smart ass comments by Dr. Bekelauer)


(If you want to watch the episode without downloading it, the link is at the end of the post)

This is the last of Silvia's pink shirt trilogy.  Lucas is still lying somewhere with an iron rod stuck in his chest, but he's alive because Sara's dream saved him.  Whatever.  At the station, everyone is gathered around the main floor, just waiting: for any news about Pove and Lucas, and for the verdict on DL.  Rita is carrying Sabinica and still very pissed at Dumb and Dumber (Quique and Curtis) for letting gypsy woman breast feed Sabinica.  Silvia is still running around.


Silvia: Have you seen Gonzalo?
Curtis: Yes, he just went that way.
Rita: Silvia, just a second. That woman over there [referring to gypsy woman], she looks healthy, doesn’t she? You don’t reckon we need to test her blood or anything, no? No, no, I don’t think so… That’s it.

Lola: Silvia, they have taken dad to the lab, his gash opened again.
Silvia: Let me go get the suture kit.
Lola: I’m coming with you….
Silvia: Okay.


Pove, Salazar, and Homie are now out of the labyrinth. Allison and Filet Mignon are still guiding them from the El Kaiser rig. At the comisaria, Sara comes in asking after Lucas and Pove. Aitor was assigned to baby sit her.  Interpol guys are back to hound Paco.  Lucas, is still lying alone in the labyrinth; he pulls out the iron rod stuck in his chest and lets out a primal scream.  Hurts?  You think? He is all emo. Back at the precinct, Mariano is still fighting with his imaginary friend.  Paco gives Interpol guys a non-update on the prison mission.  Silvia is at the lab fixing DL's suture while Lola hovers around.


Lola: Shall we put some more Betadine [Translator's note: I don’t know if it’s that popular abroad, but it’s a well-known povidone-iodine brand], so it doesn’t get infected?
Silvia: Lola, get out of here, you’re blocking the light.
Lola: Why don’t you take an X-ray or a CT…? Maybe he’s got something internal… [Translator's note: I know it’s not really correct but Lola’s sentence sounds disarticulated and weird as well]
Silvia: Lola, you’re getting on my nerves and I’m holding a needle next to dad’s back of the head [Translator's reaction: Hahahaha! Lovely!]
Don Lorenzo: Okay, daughter, calm down. Lola, why don’t you let your sister work?
Lola: Of course, in this precinct, if I’m not kicked out of a room, I’m kicked out of the other. I’m gonna go see Sara.
Don Lorenzo: Lola, would you just hear me?
Lola: Bye, papi.

Don Lorenzo: Can you explain to me why are you treating your sister like that?
Silvia: Because I have too many things in my head. I just can’t understand how Gonzalo tested positive, really. I haven’t seen him have a beer since I've known him!
Don Lorenzo: When Gonzalo was in the US eight years ago he already had problems with alcohol… Serious problems…
Silvia: What?
Don Lorenzo: Yes, hija.
Silvia: Gonzalo was an alcoholic?

Don Lorenzo: He was… and he is. An alcoholic is always an alcoholic. Even if he doesn’t drink for a long time, he only needs one reason to order a second whisky. Unfortunately, Gonzalo had a reason.
Silvia: We have to take him to therapy or to a clinic or something then.
Don Lorenzo: Do you know what the best therapy is? Be with him all day, don’t leave him by himself, take him to the cinema, to the theater, to play the lottery if necessary… Whatever. I’m telling you because this is going to be a long process. [knock on the door] Come on in.


Paco: Excuse me.
Don Lorenzo: What the matter, Paco?
Paco: Don Lorenzo, do you have a minute?
Don Lorenzo: Yes, sure.


Paco stays behind at the lab to tell DL all that he's dealing with:  Rita is still upset, Mariano doesn't remember anything, interpol guys... DL gives him words of wisdom.  Meanwhile, Lucas, with a blood geyser on his chest, manages to get out of the labyrinth.  Huh?!!!




Mariano locks himself in the elevator to argue with his imaginary friend. Paco gets a voicemail from Pepa.


VoiceMail: You have one new message in your voice mail.
Pepa: Paco, what’s the matter? You are never gonna pick up the phone, no? How many years have gone by? Two, four, six, eight… Eight years since the last time we spoke. And now you phone me twice and you hang up on me. Mom was right, you’re a fucking sentimental. Well, if you need me, you know where I am. I promise not to hang up on you. A little kiss, brother. Ciao.



Sara and Aitor have a talk and they decide that they should be friends.  Paco, after getting it from the Interpol guys, has had enough and mobilizes his troop to do a recon of the jail's surrounding area within a 15-kilometer radius.




Silvia runs after Montoya to talk to him about his fondness for alcohol.
Silvia: Gonzalo, Gonzalo, Gonzalo… I was looking for you. How are you? I have just talked to my father and he told me everything. He told me…
Montoya: That your father told you what? Look, Silvia, your dad has a big mouth, and he has no fucking clue what he’s saying. All right, I took a few beers before the statement, just to relax, what’s wrong with that?
Silvia: Gonzalo… I know you think I am not the most adequate person to give out advice or to judge people, and that I am an unbalanced person who's incapable of loving or being loved, and you’re right. But it’s just that I’m so much better with everyone else’s problems, and I’m gonna take yours and deal with it [Translator's note: She says “cargármelo a la espalda”, literally “load it on my back”]. And I’m going to take you to rehab and I’m not gonna stop until you’re out of there, so we’re gonna help each other, all right? [Translator's Silvia adoration: I think this speech is priceless!]
Montoya: You know what, Silvia? I don’t need anybody’s help, let alone yours.



In a minor miracle, the Guardia Civil actually shows up to patrol the area and spooks the Kaiser rig.  Salazar, et. al., find a hidden trunk with guns, badges, costumes, etc.


(Really, how gorgeous is Silvia?)

Back at the precinct, the Interpol guys brief Paco on Salazar's involvement with El Kaiser, whose main preoccupation is to produce fake Euros.



Lucas is still going strong, despite probably having lost half of his body's blood inventory. Actually, he's hallucinating and sees Sara and they googly eye each other.  Dramatic music in the backgound.  Piper starts barfing.



Salazar, Pove, and Homie are now dressed as railway workers.  The Guardia Civil guys stop them and check their credentials as a precaution and possible connection to the prison riot.  Allison and Filet Mignon are listening to the police transmission.



At the comisaria, DL is brought down to the tombs.  Next to his jail cell is Uriarte, and they trade insults and my-penis-is-bigger-than-your-penis exchange.  Paco and Lola are talking about Mariano, who, as socially required in Spain, is listening in (with imaginary friend in tow).  After insulting Sara, Uriarte is the recipient of DL's choke hold until Paco and Lola come in to break the jail chiki-chiki.



Fillet Mignon and Allison are hacking into the police database while Guardia Civil guys are checking Pove and company's fake names and credentials.  They eventually clear out thanks to the hackers but a gun slips through Pove's neon jumpsuit.  Homie shoots one of the guards but the other one has a bigger gun and the escapees are now disarmed.



At the comisaria's break room, Sara is talking to her new BFF Aitor about her dreams of Lucas and then I don't really care.  Rita comforts a crying Sara.



Lucas saves Salazar, Homie, and Pove by kicking the cops unconscious, hoping this will ingratiate him into the gang.  But Psycho Homie isn't easily convinced and is about to kill Lucas when Pove shoots him.  At the comisaria, Paco and Lola  have the jail cells surveillance tape.  They watch it to see why DL went ballistic; sucks for Chipmunk but his admissions of guilt and giving false statement were also recorded.



Silvia is in the lab reviewing Ruth's file. She does her 360 degree eyeball roll to signify that she's thinking.



Montoya, with tears in his eyes, comes in.
Montoya: Help me. Help me. [Translator's smart ass comment: Now you want help, eh!]
Silvia: Of course. Don’t worry, everything’s gonna be all right [He leans in to kiss her, she pulls back] No, Gonzalo, we’ve already been there [Piper and Translator both clap hands: Well said, Silvia!!]



Salazar is impressed at Lucas and doesn't care a bit that his Homie is dead.  Lucas plays hard to get but goes with Salazar and Pove anyway.  Bye bye, dead homie. 




It's now morning and MILF judge is reading her verdict at the Comisaria's briefing room, with what seems like all of San Antonio's police force in attendance. WTF?  Whatever happened to due process?


Judge: After the meticulous analysis of new evidence brought to this court by the defense, and recorded by the CCTV cameras of the precinct, and recorded in the investigation as Evidence 16B/14, I acquit [Captain Castro] according to Article 384 of the Ley de Enjuiciamiento Criminal, and I resolve to charge Mr Uriarte, Mr Saint De Molina, Mr García Rodero and Mr Malpartida with the offence of false testimony, categorized in our penal code in Article 458-2.
Everyone: Yes!!
Judge: In the homicide of Ruth Montabán, I resolve that there are not enough evidences to charge Captain Castro, therefore, according to what the Ley de Enjuiciamiento Criminal establishes, I proceed to change the status of Captain Castro from Defendant to Witness.
[Cheers]

Judge: And as a consequence, I order his immediate release from prison. Take off his handcuffs, please.
Portillo: Congratulations.
Don Lorenzo: Thanks very much.
Portillo: It’s been a pleasure.
Judge: Even so, and until the legal process is over, you won’t be allowed to leave the country without informing the pertinent court. I am sorry I put you through this hard time, Captain.
Don Lorenzo: You were only fulfilling your duty. Thanks very much, Honor.


MILF judge starts flirting with Portillo while DL shows that he is in charge by throwing orders at everyone.
Don Lorenzo: Well, stop being a dimwit [Translator's note: The word in Spanish is “ganso”, literally a “goose”. It is also a vintage DL line], all right? Let’s get back to work, boys. Two of our colleagues need us. Paco, can you update me, please?
Paco: They escaped prison through a hole in the bathroom. They went through the sewer system.
Don Lorenzo: Curtis, get a map of the sewer system. Take eight man and cover all the exits, alright?
Paco: They also killed a man, he was shot in the head. A corrections officer. Apparently, he was the one who took them to the bathroom.
Don Lorenzo: Quique, I want to know who that man is and how he was related to Salazar. Silvia, I want you in the Anatómico Forense performing the autopsy on him.
Silvia: All right.


DL tells Rita not to worry.  Paco goes to look for Mariano at the shooting gallery and finds him but Mariano wants to shoot him instead.  Paco talks about their friendship and Lola - blah blah blah - and Mariano shoots his imaginary friend Arturo (yes, he's got a name!) and this frees him from his demons.  Hugs, kisses, tears - you know the Paco drill. Can they throw us any more cliches? Really?



Pove is shaken that he has killed a man. The Kaiser rig picks them up and they make plans to have a jailbreaker reunion and Salazar gives them a mobile phone.  Then annoying scene with Sara and Lucas.  The End.



Watch clip in HD

Piper's comments:
I am just glad that this episode is over because I'm getting tired of Silvia's pink sweater.  I also don't get how Lucas could have survived the night after having lost so much blood and still managed to kick ass. But then, a lot of things do not make sense in this show.  Lame, lame, lame episode.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

the episode may have been lame but the pics of Silvia(Marian) are ABSOLUTELY stunning.

kalike said...

Hey boss! I haven't watched this ep. yet, and I'll admit that I glossed over your recap of it (no disrespect intended - it's this weird thing in me to not read it til I have actually seen it). However, I have to say that I don't know if it's the lighting or wearing the same shirt for 3 eps or MA's natural beauty, but Silvia looks really beautiful in the screencaps you chose.

booker said...

I am kissing your little feet right now. thank you so much for this. how many times have I watched this without having a clue? and I love that no matter what was going on, you posted photos of Silvia. who else matters at this point?
gracias, mi amiga.

Cela said...

How does Lucas surive that only for Silvia and Gonzalo to go and die from one measely gunshot wound??!

Silly show.

Anonymous said...

Q18: Great lecture. Please don't get me started with Lucas' nine lives. Urgh! Ok go back to your warm and fuzzy place. Ok and Yay Pepa let the cinematic foreplay beging.

angie005 said...

Ok.... so many lectures to catch up on.

All I have to say about Lucas' nine lives... he's the heartthrob of the show. If they killed him off, they would be left with Aitor (oh wait, that did happen and the show just got "really silly" with the superbrats)

Anywho, I love the scene between Silvia and Montoya. Past Silvia would easily fall back into to love with the lovers in her life. We saw that with Lucas and Montoya. But when Montoya went to initiate it again, SHE was the one to back off. It really shows that something bigger is happening for her. She's becoming a new person and has to get rid of the past that has given her so much grief.

ilovepepsi said...

Yes, Silvia Silvia Silvia, pink sweeter and all chapter belongs to her. She was great with Gonzalo and herself, no more needing a man to feel loved or whole. Ready for " Enter the badass". Maybe Marian liked the action and the chasing and being chased not so much? Will be ever know why she left?}2

Post a Comment

 
PepSi University | TNB