BOOKER'S LOVE LIST

How many ways can I say that I love Silvia? I have loved her from the very beginning of watching the PepSi episodes and I first wondered "who is she?"

Here are some obvious and simple reasons why I love Silvia:

I love her hair. I love it long and wild, I love it when she pulls it back when she is about to save San Antonio. But most of all, I love Pepa's hands in all of that red goodness.

She has the most kissable mouth in Spain. I love the way she pinches her lips, the way she half way grins and then dives into a huge smile.

She has the perfect body...so small and yet so strong. And it is also magical, as her scars keep appearing and disappearing. Her skin seems so soft and smooth, that it yearns to be stroked.

I love the way she scratches her nose. The way she raises her eyebrows. And more than anything else, the way her eyes tell the full story.

Those area the things I noticed when I first started watching, but we all know that Silvia is more than just a beautiful woman.

I love Silvia because she is loyal, smart, funny, stubborn, vulnerable and successful.
But most of all, I love the way that she loves Pepa.

How she was physically drawn to Pepa, how we saw her fall in love and the way she took Pepa's hand and trusted her.

Silvia shared her fears and we fell in love with her. She looked through a microscope and we wanted to be the slide she touched. She pulled back her hair and we wanted to kiss her neck. She cried, my god did she cry, and we just wanted to hold her.

Her body was meant to be held. She and Pepa fit together perfectly. So we love Silvia for not only who she was , but for how she brought out the best in Pepa.

Even at the end of her life, Silvia was in charge. She tried to save her own life and she lovingly and politely thanked Pepa and her father for trying to save her, knowing that her life was over. Silvia urged her father to sing a song from her past, that song was not just for her, but her wife and father. She knew they would need those words in the days ahead. She gave until the very end and ultimately, she chose to look at her Pepa. To give Pepa a final bit of love and to say goodbye.
And now it is our turn to do the same.

Dr.Booker

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jess: Dr. Booker, you made me tear up with that last paragraph. Silvia is indeed strong when she knew she had to be, yet vulnerable at (most) times.

I realize that I am still not ready to move on and say goodbye... Sigh...

Amonovalis said...

[Quote: Silvia urged her father to sing a song from her past, that song was not just for her, but her wife and father. She knew they would need those words in the days ahead.]

I always felt that she needed to hear this song to actually be able to let go and leave. To be able to "sleep" - after all that was why her father used to sing the song. So in a way, I think, it was meant as a comfort for all three of them. Broke my heart when she looked at Pepa for the last time.

Anonymous said...

I love Silvia how she loves Pepa, how she angry with pepa, how she makes pepa happy and change her lifestyle, how she plays with pepa, make pepa laugh and make pepa cry. I love her cuz she's with Pepa. that's all

angie005 said...

Wow.... the list can go on and on and on!!

Cela said...

"I love Silvia because she is loyal, smart, funny, stubborn, vulnerable and successful.
But most of all, I love the way that she loves Pepa."

Yes, this...I love Silvia's quirky self, but I especially love the person she became with Pepa. Siiigh.

Dr. Pied Piper said...

Una larga lista - that's what Silvia said about Lucas' ex-GFs, and that's what I'm saying about all the reasons to love Silvia.

One large list.

Anonymous said...

Q18: Tear that was beautiful and so true. I love Silvia because she brought the best out of Pepa...Right on! Now without Silvia....ooooo bad guys are in trouble... Aww always feel the love with your lectures.

AnomalyStar said...

It's new day in year 2011, and yet still i cant move on from PepSi.
See..everyone is having good great holiday or maybe take good relax, and i'm here with my iphone keep attending to the campus even the study year is finished.

Great lecture Dr.B, i didnt realize my tears falling to read your lecture. You describe the best part of Silvia, everything about her is the best. I miss her so much :(

ilovepepsi said...

Me too, so true. But I love Silvia because of Silvia too, prior to Pepa. And I did an experiment: a fanfic--don't hate me, --Silvia meets someone else, same escenario when Pepa enters St Antonio and although I love the character, it has a few autobiographical situations but it's a tragic character and she ( a girl, of course) dies in a car accident. How I cried while writing those scenes. And then Silvia was ready for the great love of her life, Pepa Miranda...only their story neded some twicking, Pepa wasn 't her first and she loved Dani Taylor, her American chica, but life goes on.

Post a Comment

 
PepSi University | TNB