BMF'S FIRST TIME

I remember my first time like it was yesterday.. I was 16 and had one too many glasses of wine. My friend James was over and one thing led to another…..just kidding ladies, I was not planning on telling you about my actual first time!

So how is it that little old BMF came across Pepsi??

On the 22nd May 2009, I woke up at 7am to begin revision for my animal conservation exam the next day. I had only looked through half the lectures so needed this day to do some serious last minute cramming. I always get distracted on the internet and that day was no exception so I went on to you tube to look at a clip from the L word. Instead I found a clip which showed a montage of lesbian moments in films and television. I was about to turn it off when I saw two INCREDIBLY HOT WOMEN rolling around together in bed. I nearly had a heart attack when I saw them together and it took me 1 hour to find out their names, the name of the show they were in and as soon as I stumbled across Pepsi English…that was it.

I spent 12 hours watching and re-watching every single clip and by the time I realised I had not done any revision for my exam, it was too late. I fell in love with Silvia when she started laughing about the guy with the "culo al aire" and took Pepa to see the stars. The more I watched her, the more I loved her. I had never seen such incredible acting in my life. Of course after watching Marian in LHDP, I wanted more more more, so I watched every film she has ever been in as well as numerous interviews.

I woke up the next morning completely under prepared and failed my exam with an impressive score of 38%. Considering I usually do pretty dam well in exams, that was a surprise. What makes me laugh to this day is the fact I was so happy I had found Pepa and Silvia, that I did not give a tiny rats ass about the exam even though it counted towards my degree!

So once I had immersed myself in Pepsi land, I found the random flores link and started to read all her amazing re-caps. I then found the LJ community and began reading all the wonderful stories as well as making awesome friends like Junebuggy, my mistress. Reading the fan fiction,made me want to start writing, which I have never done in my life so I began my own journal. This is when I coined my username, BigMarianFan. The long version of my name did not stick around for long and someone (I cant remember who) began calling me BMF which I kind of liked!

I found the AE community a lot later and popped my head out to say high just before the season finale aired and my beloved Silvia had her last breath. I didn't really post again for a couple of months as I went traveling to Morrocco and was actually really, really upset about Silvia's death. It had such a profound effect on me, I was heartbroken. When I did post again, Axon was the first lady I spoke to and she made a joke about being a blonde magnet. It took me a while to find my place on the thread but I think I have found it now. Who would of thought that I would become a lecturer at one of the most prestigious universities, get engaged, join the hunt to kill El Gordo, and much much more.

I love all of you AE ladies and do you know why? Because I can talk to you and share with you my love for Pepsi. All my friends thought and still think I am a complete weirdo. They don't understand how their "straight friend" (although now I am referred to as something quite different) can be so obsessed with a "shitty spanish lezza show" as one of them so kindly put it. What all my friends don't understand is that I fell in love with Pepsi because they showed me that it's possible to fall in love with and have an amazing relationship with a woman. Pepsi made me realise that I was not as straight as I thought I was or forced myself to be. More importantly, Pepsi led me to the AE community which has become my new addiction . I feel so lucky to have found so many woman who are not only intelligent, witty and compassionate, but who also share my love for two of the greatest lesbian characters in TV history. Pepsi and the empire we have built has changed my life for the better and I am so goddamn happy that I did not revise that day, failed my exam, but made an amazing discovery.

Piper's Note:
BMF blazed into AE like a shooting star - and immediately earned the love and obsession of a few good ladies, and some very weird ones as well.  But it was not her blonde pictures, her growing fan club, or her love of libations that earned her a place at PepSi University.  It was her amazing culinary skills.  To this date, only BMF had to go through an entire imaginary interview process which she passed with flying colors and flying bras.  Her weekly Food Column has become a staple (no pun intended) of our little blog, and she has always, always, managed to incorporate PepSi into whatever cuisine she was writing about. The imaginary PepSi University has been brightened and made more real by BMF. Personally, I am very thankful for her dedication to PepSi U, and I am glad to call her a friend whom I can drunk-blackberry with if and when I need to.  Muchas gracias, mujer!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

B-I am so glad you decided that you did not give a tiny rat's ass about your exam! I am touched at how your discovery of Pepa and Silvia led you to discover who you are and all the possibilities for who you can be. I think you are brave and wonderful and you always make me laugh. You also make me very, very hungry whenever I read one your lectures and stare at the mouthwatering food you share with all of us. Stay true to yourself and don't even think about not posting for 2 months ever again! Love, AZ

PS: Dr. Piper--I hope to God I am considered one of the few good ladies and not one of the very weird ones who love and obsess over BMF! :)

Anonymous said...

This was inspirational..thanks bigmarianfan..love a fellow admirer (not one of the wierd ones, one of the timid ones)

Anonymous said...

Q18: Well BMF I'm glad your for Pepsi has brought your sexy arse to all of us. Sorry to hear about your less than stellar grade but if I were your lecturer I could think of ways for you to make it up. ;p AZ was right this was a great read.

Anonymous said...

Q18: P. S. Ohh as Dr. P I'm ok with being one of the weird ones. It gives me character plus I think you already said I'm wierd in Tagalog! ;p

kalike said...

I can totally relate to your story Chef Hottie. Well, not the being admired by a few good ladies and some weird ones as Dr. P put it, but how PepSi distracted you from studying. I spent a lot of time trying to catch up and understand the story instead of studying, but really, who needs studying? ;)

I can also relate to the comment by your friends, although mine don't say it in the cool, British way that yours do :) Nope, my friends still refuse to watch the show - arguing that they don't speak Spanish and blah, blah, blah. That's ok though. Like you said, I have the PepSi community to share my love of PepSi and LHDP with.

Cela said...

Great first-time story! I'm happy to hear PepSi has done so much to help you understand yourself a bit better...and I'm happy PepSi brought you to this crazy little universe. It's been fun, eh? :-D

Junebuggy1757 said...

BMF, my heart, I can't believe that you don't remember that it was me who started to call you that. *Grasps heart dramatically* xD

Anyways, I'm sorry you failed your test, but oh so happy that you found PepSi. It wouldn't be the same w/o you love.

ilovepepsi said...

So glad to find kindred spirits if only fiv3 years later. I missed all the fun, discovered LHDP and PEPSI in 2014 and chanced my life too.

Post a Comment

 
PepSi University | TNB