BMF'S FOOD COLUMN!

The Cabin Seduction menu......
Proof (photographic evidence) that this menu works.



There are some things in life that are worth cooking. This is one of those meals. I don't need to point out the obvious that this meal was designed by Pepa for seduction purposes and by golly it worked!! It is what I like to call the GSCIB (get Silvia Castro in bed) meal. Believe me when I say that if all I had to do was prepare some prawns and ham to see that woman naked, I would get the best god dam tiger prawns and Jabugo ham money could buy and sprint over to Casa de Silvia to personally deliver them! I thought I would give you a little background info on Jabugo ham because there obviously is not a recipe to follow, you just open a pack and I hope to high heaven that everyone is capable of doing that!

 What are the main characteristics of Jabugo ham??
  • The optimum weight for an Iberian pork ham which has been cured in the drying room and cellar for between 18 and 30 months is 5.5 and 8 kilos ( approximately the amount of weight I put on over the festive period)
  • The ham must have the typical V-shaped cut of the Spanish mountains, with the serrated pelvic bone.
  • The fat must be greyish-yellow with a soft consistency.
  • There must be a brand of origin, by which the origin and breeding of the animal can be identified.(I like to think of this as a meat tattoo!)
I could give you plenty of recipes using this fine ham, but Pepa just served it with wine and prawns and ended up in bed with the best looking woman in the world…so if that’s good enough for Silvia, its good enough for me!!



I will however give you a recipe for a wonderful Spanish prawn dish where simplicity is the key. The name is highly original….Spanish baked prawns.

Ingredients
300g raw king prawns , peeled and butterflied
a small handful of parsley , chopped
a large pinch of chilli flakes
2 tbsp olive oil
2 garlic cloves ,
thinly sliced 2 tbsp dry sherry


Method
Heat the oven to 220C/fan 200C/gas 7.
Divide the prawns, garlic, chilli, sherry and olive oil between 2 small ovenproof dishes. Cook for 6-8 minutes until pink and sizzling.
Sprinkle with the parsley and serve with crusty bread.

Now, I would suggest serving a dry fino sherry or a crisp manzanilla to go with these dishes. You may end up getting rat assed, especially if the woman you are in love with decides to tell you she has been with 40 women, but hey, life is for living!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

B-I love this food column. Simple, easy and delicious! Just like you! Ummm, the delicious part, of course! Not the simple & easy part. ;) Love, AZ

Anonymous said...

wow totally LOVE the picspam & of course I will have to try the ham!

Dr. Pied Piper said...

I would date a leg of jamon iberico pati pati if I could. We'd make out and then I'd eat it with a glass of cold cava.

Thanks for the article. Well done as usual.

booker said...

Dr Piper, I have no doubt that you would do that. It was obvious that Silvia was in need of a little nourishment that day, as she had to build up her strength for the big work out.
How many ways are there to say that I love that woman?
Thank you, BMF.

Jess said...

Yummy...

Anonymous said...

Q18: Hmmm that looks yummy! Oh the food too. :p

Scoopgirl said...

I'm hungry for a piece of GSCIB. The Spanish baked prawns will be served at my house this Xmas. Good job BMF.

ilovepepsi said...

The whole thing was like a funny comedy of errors that mistakes are easily forgiven.1) How Pepa knew Silvia will go with her? After that" stop copying my hairstyle" I would not go near her in a while. 2) Not bulletproof jackets? Are you f...kidding me, after losing her baby in similar situation?3) who set the table for Pepa? It can be assumed the person she rent it from she gave instructions to set the food, drinks, flowers, but still, it was very hot and shrimps left out in the heat, the place wasn' t close to Madrid, one hour highway at least.4) D.L. acceptance speech should have been in other place and time, damn it. That didn' t send Silvia for another year of psychoteraphy nothing will.

Post a Comment

 
PepSi University | TNB