Oh Gosh

My first kiss with a girl... Does anyone care? I'm kinda late... What? I know you do, quit lying! Whatever, I'm telling it anyway!

I was in junior high and I was the girl who never had a whole lot of female friends. In fact, at this point, I really only had one true gal pal, still my buddy to this day, and this pal o' mine made me come to a sleepover she was invited to. I protested, but really I would do anything she asked of me. So I went.

There were three other girls and two of those girls I knew, not personally just their names and faces, because we all went to school together. The unknown, we'll call her C, was a cousin of the chick who was having the slumber party and god did she take my breath away... and I truly had no idea why. It's obvious now. But I had no idea then.

After the gossiping and playing with the ouija board and downing snuck in lukewarm wine coolers, like a scene from a movie, someone suggested we play Truth or Dare. Everyone chose truth and the questions were kinda really personal. I'm not a personal person, especially with complete strangers, so in my buzzed mind I thought the better choice would be dare.

Of course you can guess what the dare was, "Kiss C, for 10 seconds... with toungue." And the dare was given to me by none other than my bff. I wanted to kill her. I think I sobered up right there because I still remember how nervous I was, how much I was shaking and I tried the lame excuse of, "But what if my boyfriend finds out." Which they all said just do it, it's a dare, it's nothing.

They were wrong, that kiss was far from nothing, it was everything! It was electrifying. It was soft. It was beautiful. It was confusing as all hell, but when our time was up I broke from her and quickly made up an excuse to leave. I dunno exactly what was said, but I left fast and quite pissed off.

I met C again years later when we attended the same high school and some time after graduation...she became another first for me.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww! She was your first! how sweet!

booker said...

thank you, JB! a wonderful story...and I love the way you left it with a cliffhanger.

Dr. Pied Piper said...

Wow, junior high! I would never have thought! Sweet story. Thanks for sharing.

Bekelauer said...

Awesome! Wouldn't expect less from you, mate :)

Cela said...

Aww...another cute story! Thanks for sharing, juney!

Junebuggy1757 said...

Thanks ya'll for your lovely comments!

Post a Comment

 
PepSi University | TNB