BMF'S FIRST TIME

Well I am not going to pretend like nothing has happened since I posted my last food column. Getting kicked off my favourite site, nearly cause me to give up on Pepsi U/ Pepsi/ Marian/Laura/Life ,but luckily the support I have been given has made me want to still be a part of the Pepsi magic....

I also wanted to say that I miss you all so much ...

Anyway, moving on swiftly.. I am going to tell you about my first kiss!! Ok, so its not exactly my first kiss, because I don't remember my first kiss and I think I kissed about 5 girls that night who really did not mean anything to me and who's faces I would not recognise if you paid me a million pounds ( ahhh the power of alcohol).

Before I begin my first kiss story ( well 16th kiss actually), I am going to tell you why AE is so special and how I came to find someone special on the very site that had me barred!

So... I am sure many of you know my evil partner in crime Lizzie (she's a real softie by the way). Lizzie and I both got kicked off AE at the same time so instead of PM ing eachother, we had to move to Twitter. Once the save BMF/Lizzie campaign began, we moved to email ( god bless blackberrys), then we began BBM ing ( thats Blackberry messaging by the way).

We finally decided it was time to meet up and console each other for losing an important source of entertainment.... our cyber lives. So Lizzie suggested me coming out with her on Saturday to GAY( an insanely good club in London). It did not take much convincing me( what can I say, I like going out) so I said yes and that was that.

Anyway, so on Friday night we were both out in London ( in completely different areas, MILES apart) and I am getting quite merry with my friends.

Lizzie and I begin BBM ing and the next thing I know is I have abandoned my friends without letting them know where I was going....got in to a cab with a random man (who paid for my taxi thank god) and came to the club with me, where Lizzie was. Yes I know I sound a bit mad but I had this burning desire to meet the girl I had been chatting to for months on AE.

I got the club and saw Lizzie....needless to say, she was just like I imagined her to be...charming, super hot and endearing (or should I say cute Lizzie?).

So then Lizzie and I went back to a house party and then I realised I could not wait any longer to kiss this girl...I could not keep my eyes of her. So there in the kitchen of some random persons house, we kissed and WOW was it good...she has the softest lips I have ever felt and I wanted to kiss her all night and I did....

Sure enough the next night, I went to GAY with Lizzie and some of her friends and lets just say, I enjoyed myself a lot.

So ladies... I thought you should know that just because I was unfairly kicked off AE...something good came of it...and that something was Lizzie. She rocks my world.

10 comments:

LN said...

OH YES I DO AND GIRLS IF YOU WANT ME TO ROCK YOUR WORLDS TOO..HOLLLLLLLLLLLERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR XXXXXXXXX

Anonymous said...

Hey, what about my soft lips and smooth paws? Grrrrrr Cool story, B! Oh, Lizzie--YOU ROCK MY WORLD!!! I wanna run my paws through your beautiful, silky hair! azwombat (aka Dr. Wombles)

LN said...

Wombs come to london, my hair is super soft and as you can see from the above my lips are too, birng it to me azzie baby xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dr. Pied Piper said...

You have a new BBerry buddy? That's good, dear, that's good. Thank you for sharing this story - might break some AE hearts which you have captured...

And welcome back, babe.

Anonymous said...

Jess: *fans herself* Cool story! :o)

Anonymous said...

QADgirl: Awww shweet!!:)

Anonymous said...

love it! lizzie y bmf todo esto suena muyyy hot!

Cela said...

Good on ya, BMF! Congrats to you and Lizzie!

Anonymous said...

Well CONGRATS =)
still miss you though.
-Ren

Anonymous said...

You got kicked off AE? Why's that?

Post a Comment

 
PepSi University | TNB