My Story?

Today, Booky poo... er I mean, Dr. Booker suggested that instead of writing smut for ya'll, to tell you about how, and why I started, to write my smutty smutty smut fics. Aren't you excited?! Hey! Where the hell do ya'll think you're going? Get back here! *Ties you to your chairs* Ya comfy? Good.

I had watched every PepSi compilation vid that Pepsienglish had put up at least ten times each. At least. Some more than others. I just could not get over how much I loved this pair. I wanted more and decided to click on that link to Random_Flores' journal. I read every single one of her recaps in a night and loved how she spotted little details that I had missed.

I still wanted more, which led me to click on the link to the Pepa_Silvia community on Livejournal and there, I discovered something I never knew existed... Fanfiction. I had never belonged to an online community before nor any fandom and I strolled in with wide eyed wonder. I read every single fic I could find. Funny, angsty, smutty, everything! Some that I would reread because a new LHDP ep wasn't up yet. In short, I just could not get enough of these beautiful, sexy, funny women. I needed more. Like a junkie I was, and PepSi was my fix. I decided then, that I would write a fic to calm my addiction, but I had no plot in mind.

It wasn't until after I finished watching ep. 8x05 "Amores Improbables" and playing Eye Of The Tiger on Guitar Hero that I finally got an idea for a fic. That idea being, "What if Pepa and Silvia made a bet to not touch the other? Who would win?" It was a hilarious image I had in my mind, where they would walk in from opposite sides of the bullpen, posse following, as they met in the middle, an explosion of some sort signalling the start of the fight. Eye Of The Tiger playing in their minds.The Competition.

I had never written a fic, and to be honest, I wasn't planning on writing smut as my first go. Or at all. But my mind, apparently, is an extremely dirty one. And before I knew it, Chapter 4 was written. That chapter took me an hour, and I found that the majority of that time was spent, not on the sexy time, but on what else happened. Writing the sex came easy to me. It flowed out. And when Onemorefan asked me to write my thoughts on what happened after Silvia and Pove had their first coffee together, I wrote what I thought happened in that inbetween and again the intimate moments in that fic just flowed out.

I got positive feedback, so I continued, letting my mind be as dirty and guttered as it wanted to be. The sexy time fics taking less than 20 min to complete. It was so easy to put into words what I horndoggily imagined.

I was having fun with this couple, writing one shots, smutty or otherwise. But then ep. 104 happened, and well... I was depressed. It sucked. I was so beaten up about it. My fangirl heart was broken... but out of the crap finale came so many fics by so many different writers and it kinda made the finale worth it. Especially since out of those fics, many were quite racy, dare I say, smutty. And it was those fics that pulled me out of my emo state. Zoonerz, Raven_bard, Dontstophoping, and lmps all wrote fantastic ones and gave me an idea, the Smut Off.

From that point on, I think everyone started to think that I was just this big ole horndog. And it's quite true. Though there is a softer side to me guys. And that side of me wants to thank every single person in the PepSi community, forums, and boards. You guys are fantastic and I seriously love you guys. You all make my time worth while, and those that comment on my fics, I really appreciate it and know that it makes me happy whenever I do get them.

My horndog side, just wants you to feel how velvetty smooth my softer side is. xD

*Unties you all* Thanks for listening... er, reading, yes, reading, willingly. Besitos.

8 comments:

girlechick said...

Juney's dirty mind keeps me sane! :D
Thanks so much for all of our fics! They're beezer! (beezer means awesome in belfast slang by the way!)
And, of course so is Juney. Love you loads. *hugs and kisses*

Dr. Pied Piper said...

Muchas gracias, JB! PepSi really pushed us out of our collective shells.

Dude, can you please redeem your XMas bonus? :) I resent it to your email address.

booker said...

Junebuggy, you are a star! thanks for revealing your big secrets about you and smut. You are still the queen, your throne must be steaming hot.
dude, I forgot about the bonus. I will get my act together and start shopping. Besos.

Anonymous said...

i've benefited from all the HOTNESS of those smutty smuts & am THANKFUL. u're right juney babe those fics healed those of us in shock & denile.

Anonymous said...

I've watched so many times of Pepsienglish's videos too. I especailly love the one that Pepa shows Silvia how to walk hand in hand with her in public... touching~~

Cela said...

WOW! You had never heard of fanfic before!? I'm amazed...you jumped in like such a pro that I figured you had been reading/writing fanfic for years! *claps hands* I'm quite impressed, juney. Thanks for sharing!!

Anonymous said...

where can i find your fanfics, Dr Booker?

Anonymous said...

Hey Junebuggy!!! This is Onemorefan. I'm happy that you found your way out in the best way you always could, writing smut. I got totally disconnected last year because and I just decided to stop.
Now, with the new season and stuff, I'm feeling tempted to go back to pepsi. Old (and very nic habits) die hard. I was just browsing around here and suddenly I find you here talking about writing fics....Amazing. You know I have been on LJ too and I have felt soooooo tempted to what you've been up to all this months... but I am afraid to get lost on it and never finish my dissertation.
I actually saw a recent post of yours of a second part but as I couldn't find the first part, I eluded temptation. Don't know for how long. Happy to read you and trying to battle the urges to read you once again.
Onemorefan

Post a Comment

 
PepSi University | TNB